To nurture a community of safe, healthy, educated and empowered children and youth.
To impact and change the lives of vulnerable children and youth in urban and rural communities through the delivery of high-quality educational programs, community engagement activities and social outreach programs.
- We are a non-tribal, non-political and non-religious organization
- We hold the needs of children and youth as our top priority
- We maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism
Pillars of Purpose
- Counseling and healing of trauma
- Provision of free education for orphans and vulnerable children
- Campaigns against child abuse, child marriage, teenage pregnancies, substance and alcohol abuse and child sex working
- Environmental awareness and protection
- Nurturing of talent through the Arts and Sports
- Life skills trainings
- COVID-19 Community Outreach